G. V. Enterprises has participated in or managed various types of:
G. V. Enterprises has also participated in or managed pre funding studies which include:
- educational specification preparation,
- technology consulting, and
- facilities programming
G. V. Enterprises has also worked with all state and federal mandated program requirements, including:
- site selection,
- furniture and equipment,
- site and offsite work,
- public utility development, and
- building environmental programming.
We take, if assigned, a lead position in management control to ensure the Design Team (architects and engineers)
and District are communicating on the same level. We have found that it is important for G. V. Enterprises to
implement a team atmosphere to allow the successful completion of the construction process.
- asbestos abatement,
- air quality,
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and
- federal and local municipalities and facility assessments (as required by Arizona Required Statutes).
If you need additional data, do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward
to the opportunity to provide your District with quality project management services.